Our CEO and Founder
Jonas A. AYI ACA, CA, MIIA, M.Sc.
Jonas is responsible for the overall operations and results of the company.
Jonas has over 12 years of public accounting experience and 18 years of multinational exposure in Audit, Internal Control, Financial Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management, Communication/Representation and General Management.
Before founding JSA Consulting, Jonas has had a combined 6 years experience with Aminu Ibrahim & Company, Kano, Nigeria and Coopers & Lybrand, Accra where he gained extensive experience managing large audit and consulting engagements for publicly and privately held businesses across many industries. Jonas has rather diverse and unique experiences in finance, tax, accounting, audit, internal controls, procurement management, human resource management and communications.
Jonas has also held the following positions:
- Assistant Audit Manager – Coopers & Lybrand (1990-1993)
- Audit Manager – Mobil Oil Ghana Limited (1993-1994)
- Accounting Manager – Mobil Oil Ghana Limited (1994-2000)
- West Africa Controls Advisor – Mobil Oil Cote d’Ivoire (2000 – 2002)
- Accounting & Finance Manager – Mobil Oil Burkina Faso and Mobil Oil Niger (2002-2004)
- Finance Director – Mobil Oil Ghana Limited (2004-2006)
- Executive Director, Finance – Total Petroleum Ghana Limited (2006-2007)
- Executive Director, Human Resource & Communication – Total Petroleum Ghana Limited (2007-2009)
- Managing Director – Total Gambia Limited (2009-2011)
- General Manager / Managing Director – Grace Oil Petroleum Company Limited (2012-2013)
- Total University, Bourgival, France
Human Resource Management
- Willamette University
Cert in Management Consulting
- University of Cape Coast
MSc-O&G Resource Management
- Principal Executive Officer
- Financial accounting, internal control, audit, human resources and communication
- Government relations management and representation
- Problem solving, strategic planning & implementation, process and control improvement, risk management.
Get in Touch
+233 (0)30 397 0032 or +233 (0)30 397 0033
P. O. BOX SK-1065, Sakumono, Tema – Ghana.